Our course covers standards applicable in Quebec; mainly the criteria contained in the Safety code on mobile cranes (CSA Z150-98) and also in the Lifting Devices section of the Quebec Regulation respecting occupational health and safety. The course aims to make workers aware of their responsibilities with respect to their safety and that of their colleagues. The student will become familiar with the methods and tools most commonly used to protect workers from the risk of falling related to work on cranes and with the use of evacuation systems.
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum participants : 8
PREREQUISITE: FALL PROTECTION LEVEL I
Training leading to the development of the following skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic fall protection system components used for crane work.
- Learning rescue techniques appropriate to the work environment.
- Knowledge of rescue system equipment and components.
- Understanding how to use anchorage, safety connections, and harnesses adapted for crane work.
- Developing the ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Acquiring a method for carrying out a crane evacuation and a rescue in complete safety.