The Fall Protection Level I course is ideal for construction workers and maintenance personnel required to work at a height and who need to have an adequate knowledge of fall protection systems. The course includes a theoretical section focused on understanding protection systems, and a practical section allowing the student to become familiar with safety harness adjustment. The course subject matter covers the use of the most common protection systems and addresses the question of choosing the most appropriate system for each situation. This course does not cover the installation or development of a protection system.
Duration: 1 Day
Maximum participants : 12
Training leading to the development of the following skills:
- Knowledge of regulations and norms that apply to fall protection.
- Knowledge of safety rules related to the use of ladders, scaffolding, and aerial lift baskets.
- Knowledge of the principal fall protection systems and basic rules for fall prevention.
- Knowledge of system components and their standards of use.
- Knowledge of compatibility between various types of fall protection equipment.
- Knowing how to properly use fall protection systems, how to identify fall risks and knowing how to avoid them.
- Knowing how to properly adjust a safety harness and knowing what type of harness is adapted to a specific task.